The Health In Raw Mango Butter
Know of Mango Butter, but not sure of what it can do for you? Here is a little info to get you interested.
Mango butter has a high level of unsaponifiable fats and is also high in Antioxidants which make it useful in natural skincare but because of it's high level of fats and emolliency, it is also useful in Hair Care.
Mango Butter is rich in Vitamin A & C, Oleic acid, Saturated Fatty Acid, and many more. These properties help mango butter to:
- Firm, tighten, and plump up skin, giving youthful appearance.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It is really great for treating dry flaky skin
- Protects the skin against sun problems
- Provides soothing and calm inflamed skin
Raw Mango Butter Benefits
- Mango Butter is used in natural skincare because of its soothing moisturizing and protective properties.
- Raw Mango Butter Moisturizes dry chapped skin
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy
- Mango Butter is great for preventing the appearance of wrinkles
- A great way to soothe and heal peeling skin caused by sunburn
- Mango Butter is a great skin wound healer
- A very important butter in natural haircare products
Are you Ready to make a Moisturizing Hair Cream with Mango Butter?
Keep It Simple,