What you don't know about RAW COCOA BUTTER
I am sure you are screaming Cocoa Butter is beautiful and great for the skin. Yes you are right. But how GREAT? Let's talk FACTS!!!!!
Raw Cocoa Butter is a natural source of healthy fatty acids with super hydrating power. So dry peeling, even sensitive skin is in for a treat.
Raw Cocoa Butter retained the healthy fats and other natural goodness found in Cocoa Beans because it was made at low temperature during manufacturing.
Raw Cocoa Butter adds protective layer of hydration to the skin which makes it possible for it to drive out dryness and heal the skin.
Sensitive and inflamed skin can really benefit from Cocoa Butter since its free from additives, fragrances, colours and dyes used in most commercial products.
Cocoa butter contains compounds called cocoa mass polyphenols. These POLYPHENOLS are types of antioxidants that promote health both internally when eaten and when used topically on the skin. Cocoa’s polyphenols have been found to fight degeneration of the skin.
This is one ingredient I implore all Nature Lovers, Homemade Enthusiasts, and others, not to ignore. The benefit is limitless and the uses are numerous.
BENEFITS OF PURE COCOA BUTTER ON THE SKIN
- Raw Cocoa butter makes an excellent skin moisturizer,
- Cocoa Butter does more than just hydrate the skin, it helps heal it from the inside out too.
- It’s a great source of natural antioxidants that are found in cocoa beans
- Raw Cacao butter, as it is sometimes called, can keep skin supple which helps to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Cocoa Butter contains natural Antioxidants.
- Raw Cocoa Butter can improve skin elasticity
- Pure Cocoa Butter is excellent for clearing scars and generating even skin tone
- Raw Cocoa Butter is good for collagen production,
- The pure raw cocoa butter is free from potentially harmful or irritating ingredients.
- Cocoa Butter saturated fat is resilient against rancidity and spoilage, so it last for years without getting spoilt.
- Raw Cocoa Butter is so easy to carry around, just take a small chip and put in your handbag and you are ready to go.
- Cocoa’s polyphenols have been found to fight degeneration of the skin.
- Saturated fats are especially beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin because they’re easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours.
- Natural hydrating products like Raw Cocoa Butter tend to cause much less irritation for people with sensitive skin while still locking in moisture,
- Cocoa butter can help diminish signs of aging
HOW TO USE RAW COCOA BUTTER
Raw Cocoa butter can be rubbed directly on the skin, especially on the lips and for sensitive skin
Cocoa Butter can be mixed with your favourite carrier oils, and/ or essential oils to make body cream
Pure Cocoa Butter can also be combined with other butters to make a whipped body butter for dry skin
If your cocoa butter is very solid due to being stored in your home in a cool place, try combining it with a bit of hot water to make it melt.
Rub a small amount of pure cocoa butter into burnt skin to help soothe and calm the skin.
Men can enjoy Raw Cocoa Butter benefits too by using it before shaving to prevents cuts, and use it to moisturize after shaving for a smooth feel.
Check Here for HOMEMADE COCOA BUTTER CREAM RECIPE
Thanks for reading.
Keep it Simple