Why I Love Sweet Almond Oil So Much
This post is a little long, but bare with me please. It is worth it.
Okay I have made no secret of the fact that I am crazy about Sweet Almond oil. I know many may wonder why, especially since there are more popular oils like Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Hazelnut Oil, etc. I do mix these other Oils in my Oil mix but the most important oil in the mix is always Sweet Almond Oil, why? I am sure you are dying to ask. Well relax, the reasons are simple enough and I’ll explain them in my usual, I hope, concise way.
The most important reason to me is the fact that Almond oil is very light and non-greasy, which is not the case with most of the other carrier oils. I have dry skin and want moisture without grease, Sweet Almond Oil provides this. Sweet Almond Oil can also be used as facial oil for cleansing because of its delicateness.
I have to point out that Sweet Almond oil is not the only light carrier oil around but unlike others it is not expensive. Take Argan Oil for example, a very light and effective oil for skin and hair but expensive. You can enjoy Sweet Almond Oil without worrying too much about cost. When whipping your body butter or for so many home-made beauty products you can be generous with this natural oil as it costs less than other carrier oils.
The benefits of Sweet Almond Oil go beyond using on skin and hair. It has a relaxing and soothing effects on the overall senses, that is why is popularly used as a massage oil and a carrier oil in Aromatherapy.
Sweet Almond Oil can also be used as hair and scalp oil. It enhances hair growth and thicken thinning hair. Hair that lack lustre can be woken with Sweet Almond Oil, it promotes shine without Oiliness. Rubbing Sweet Almond Oil into your scalp will rid you of Dandruff. You can whip Shea Butter with this oil to make Hair and Scalp Moisturizer
Babies have been known to enjoy the benefits of Sweet Almond Oil too, because this oil is rich in emollients and pure enough for sensitive skin, it is very safe to use on babies.
If you have dark circle around your eye area, caused by aging, Sweet Almond Oil can help you out. Apart from delaying other signs of aging, this oil can be mix with African Camwood Powder to form a paste and apply to the eye area, you have to do this at least thrice a week to see result.
A QUICK LOOK AT SWEET ALMOND OIL BENEFITS AND USES
- Almond Oil is a light delicate non-greasy oil that is a natural emollient (skin softener) suitable for the most delicate of skin types.
- Almond Oil for Face is so effective in cleaning impurities off the face.
- Almond Oil is brilliant for conditioning the skin and reviving its natural glow. Curing chapped and dry lips.
- The Carrier oil softens the skin surface and gives the skin a smooth, radiant appearance. Because it is not oily,
- The skin absorbs the oil quickly without being greasy, which makes it ideal for excessively dry skin, sunburn and wind burn, and smoothing dry lips.
- Almond Oil is an excellent choice for use on babies because it is naturally rich in emollients and pure enough for sensitive baby skin.
- Almond Oil helps soften cuticles on fingers and toes.
- Best for enhancing and maintaining beauty. It is rich in many vitamins such as Vitamin E and D as well as minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- Benefits of sweet almond oil primarily lie in its soothing and relaxing effect not only to the skin but also to the overall senses.
- It helps delay the sign of ageing.
- Almond Oil helps lighten dark complexion.
- It helps reduce hair loss.
- Almond oil enhances hair growth and thickens hair.
- It also helps eradicate dandruff and promotes shine.
These are the reasons why I don’t joke with Sweet Almond Oil. There are other benefits and as time goes on we will talk about them. Add This Oil to your skincare routine, you'll thank me for it.
Please have a great day.
Keep it simple