Why Liquid Castile Soap is Here to Stay!
Liquid Castile Soap may not be a stranger to you, I understand it has been around for many years. I only discovered it a couple of years back and I fell mightily in love. I am sure those who know and use this soap won’t be wondering why. Let me quickly tell you things I find mesmerizing about Liquid Castile Soap, sit tight!
According to many reliable sources Castile Soap originated from a part of Spain call Castile, where they make soap using Olive Oil instead of animal fat. Castile Soap has gone beyond just using only Olive Oil, though very moisturising but many complain it doesn’t lather well. Nowadays castile soap is made with olive oil and a combination of other vegetable oils, like coconut oil, grapeseed oil, Hemp Oil, castor oil, and so on, this help castile soap to lather well.
I find Liquid Castile Soap to be mild, yet effective. The healthy ingredients really helped my very dry skin, many people find it hard to be believe that I have dry skin. Though castile soap comes without any fragrance, I always jazz it up with essential oils like Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Eucalyptus.
There is no mystery to using liquid Castile soap. You can simply add some to your sponge and bath with, you can dilute it before using if you wish, you can massage or rub onto wet body while showering or taking a bath. It is yours, do as you please with it!
BENEFITS OF LIQUID CASTILE SOAP
- The Soap of Choice for Vegans and Nature Lovers
- Liquid Soaps made with olive oil tend to be very hydrating for the skin
- Liquid Castile Soap is very gentle on the skin
- This soap is Chemical-Free
- It is so pure that it can be used on New-Born Babies
- Liquid Castile Soap is great for gentle body cleansing
- Using Liquid castile soap as hair Shampoo will gently wash away dirt without stripping the scalp from natural oil
- Liquid Castile soap is gentle on you because it's free of artificial foaming agents, harsh cleansers
- Liquid Castile soap is also gentle on the environment because it is biodegradable.
- Liquid castile soap is very versatile, can be used in skincare, health, wellness, housekeeping, gardening, and many more.
- This natural soap is good value for money because a little last for a long time
- Ruka’s Place Earthy Skincare Liquid Castile Soaps are not tested on animals
Keep It Simple,