11 Reasons Why You Need Avocado Butter
The Avocados, the fruits, are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids which makes them great for the skin as they help reduce acne inflammation.
Clearer skin can also be achieved with Avocados because of the vitamin E in them, which helps the skin to heal and regenerate.
Did you know that many people complain about not really liking Raw Shea Butter?
They either find the smell too strong, not easy to work with, or just simply not for them. Well here is an alternative; Avocado Butter.
Raw Avocado butter is produced from the rich flesh of the Avocado fruit which contains unsaturated oil that re-hydrates skin and hair.
Raw Avocado Butter is a very rich, moisturizing treatment for the hair and skin. It has some Natural Sunscreen Properties that are very effective in soap and skincare products.
The avocado natural body butter has vitamins A, B, G, and E.
Raw Avocado Butter can be a little heavy and greasy but it exhibits good spread-ability on the skin.
All these great properties make Avocado Butter a wonderful moisturizing treatment for dry and damaged skin.
Benefits of Raw Avocado Butter
- Avocado Butter soothes the upper layers of skin.
- Because Avocado Butter is rich, nourishing, and softening, it helps tame unruly or dry hair
- Avocado Butter Prevents sun damage
- Avocado Body Butter provides relief to the dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
- This Natural Butter is ideal massage butter or body balm
- Avocado Oil is effective in hydration of dry, mature skin, and hair.
- Avocado Butter soothes damaged skin caused by sun or wind and general chapping.
- Avocado Butter is high in natural fat so a great treat for extremely dry hair and skin
- Avocado Butter can be added to soap, creams, lotions, lip balms, body butter, hair pomades, bath bombs and more.
- Avocado Butter provides excellent moisture for dry or damaged skin
- This butter is rich in vitamins and amino acids
In conclusion, all these great properties make Avocado Butter a wonderful moisturizing treatment for dry and damaged skin. it is an essential beauty ingredient for many natural cosmetics and homemade beauty products.
Thanks a lot for reading.