Stearic Acid is a beauty powder which is an acid that occurs naturally in vegetable fats. It is a good Emulsifier and has thickening properties that give cooling effects on the skin. Use as a stabilizer when making all kinds of Homemade Beauty Products like natural face moisturizers, creams, lotions, shampoos, soaps, and shaving creams. It also adds sheen to DIY Skincare Products.
BENEFITS AND USES OF STEARIC ACID
- Stearic Acid helps to remove dirt and sweat from the skin
- Excess sebum can be removed from skin and hair by a natural product with Stearic Acid added.
- Stearic Acid acts as an emulsifier, so it helps prevent skincare remedies from separating into liquid and oily layers.
- Stearic Acid primarily binds and thickens the natural skincare products so they on smoothly unto the skin
- Adding a little Stearic Acid to your homemade skincare products will help them have a longer shelf life.
Material Safety Data Sheet is available on request